A MAKRO é filial portuguesa do Grupo METRO, líder no mercado da grande distribuição. Estamos presentes em 25 países e o nosso propósito é viver a paixão pela gastronomia portuguesa, levando ao mundo a sua diversidade.
Somos uma empresa global que atua localmente. Os nossos produtos e serviços definem os padrões para o futuro: foco no cliente, inovação tecnológica e modelos de negócios sustentáveis. Somos o parceiro de excelência do canal HoReCa.
We are currently seeking an accomplished Financial Controller with a strong background in financial performance analysis and management to join our team. As an important member of our organization, you will be responsible for reporting and continuously monitoring financial performance, driving actionable insights. Your expertise in P&L and FCF forecasting and follow-up will be crucial to our success. You will play a vital role in maintaining a comprehensive understanding of our financial performance.
- Participate and guarantee Group reporting align with Metro Group instructions, both on actual reporting as in Budget/Forecast events reporting.
- Produce and follow-up of financial information.
- Analyze and challenge financial performance, identifying trends, risks and opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of P&L and FCF main drivers.
- Participate in defining financial performance, build of financial documents in Budget/Forecast events.
- Engage with stakeholders by providing actionable insights and strategic recommendations.
- Leverage your expertise in company BI infrastructure and Master Data to establish efficient processes and workflows for effective financial management.
- Maintain a vigilant watch over processes and identify improvement areas.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices related to financial management and data analysis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- Proven track record in financial analysis and performance evaluation.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Proficiency in using BI tools and platforms to access, analyze and visualize data effectively.
- Familiarity with financial management concepts and financial metrics.
- Excellent communication skills to engage and influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to accuracy in financial reporting and analysis.
- Problem-solving orientation with the ability to challenge the status quo and drive process improvements.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong ppt skills.
- English writen & spoken.
Receba alertas de emprego com base nesta página ou nos resultados que está visualizando. Quando tivermos um novo emprego disponível nesta área, irá receber um alerta de vaga disponível . Clicando em salvar abaixoFechar
Kürzlich angesehene Stellen